The buzz word, Resveratrol ..
There are serious documents proving the health benefits of red wine as well as studies that show how a glass of wine per day can help us avoid developing dementia or cancer. A glass of red wine is also beneficial for our hearts, it prevent us looking old too soon and it can regulate blood sugar.
For further reading on Resveratrol :
If you’re wondering exactly what makes resveratrol so special and more beneficial than other antioxidants, then you are in good company.
Researchers all over the world have been and continue to conduct experiments and clinical studies to figure out the mechanisms by which resveratrol exerts numerous health benefits—from anti-wrinkle to anti-cancer effects.
In essence, most findings seemed to indicate that resveratrol does the following:
*Activates cellular pathways that are involved in antioxidant activities, which protect the body from free radical damage.
*Counteracts inflammation associated with many diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and chronic sinusitis.
*Helps regulate cellular activity (including cellular-level energy produced by mitochondria) and immune system response.
*Helps maintain the health of our blood vessels and heart.
*Suppresses genes that trigger and promote the uncontrolled cellular growth in cancer.
All of these effects basically keep our systems from degenerating over time at the cellular level—deterioration that typically happens as we age.
Some research also suggests that one way resveratrol is able to do all these things by activating longevity genes (sirtuins) that control factors which determine lifespan.
Health Benefits of Resveratrol
Even as scientists continue to conduct studies into the exact mechanisms by which resveratrol and sirtuin genes work, research continues to indicate specific potential benefits of resveratrol and resveratrol metabolites (which stay in the bloodstream longer),including:
* asthma prevention and control
* cancer chemoprevention and overcoming chemoresistance
* cardiovascular protection
*controlling symptoms of COPD
* intervention to slow the progress of neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, and Parkinson’s diseases
* prevention of metabolic disorders, such as obesity treatment and prevention for diabetes and related heart disease, nephropathy, and neuropathy
* helping avoid vision loss from eye diseases (e.g., age related macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, macular telangiectasia and diabetic retinopathy
* prevention of liver disease
* antiviral effects against influenza
* reducing symptoms of endometriosis and uterine contractions associated with dysmenorrhea
* improving ED and male infertility
* protection against radiation illness and thyroid cancer from nuclear plant accidents and other sources of radioactive material
* counteracting the appearance of aging skin (e.g., wrinkles and hyperpigmentation) caused by chronic sun exposure
* providing natural sunscreen protection against UV damage
Reserve™ a natural fruit blend antioxidant that repairs your DNA, it protects our cells… basically keep our systems from degenerating over time at the cellular level—deterioration that typically happens as we age.
One serving of Reserve™ Packet has the antioxidant power of 186 Bottles of Wine.
RESERVE™ and Resveratrol
RESERVE™ is a natural fruit blend antioxidant that repairs our DNA, it protects our cells… basically keep our systems from degenerating over time at the cellular level—deterioration that typically happens as we age.
Learn about RESERVE™ :
Click globe icon at top right corner to select your market or country to start shopping.